We are seeking an organized and detail oriented person to join our accounting team. The individual should have strong spreadsheet skills and be prudent, flexible, and with good communication skills and customer service consciousness.
- Complete bookkeeping and prepare financial reports for 3 offices as requested by the management from time to time.
- Supervise and review the tasks, including the bookkeeping, tax filling, financial reporting, invoice clients, follow up A/R and other tasks as assigned to junior staff and be responsible for the quantity and result.
- Prepare training materials and conduct training on various topics related to finance for subordinate staff.
- Work in close liaison with CPA firms for annual audit and evaluation independently.
- Other tasks as assigned by the management.
- Familiarity with PRC GAAP and good work ethics.
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or business administration.
- Extensive knowledge/ experience of accounting, finance, taxes, laws and business.
- Proficiency in Excel and Word is preferred.
- Accountancy certification is a must, Junior Level accountant or above is a plus.
- 5-years of accounting experience is preferred.
- Good command of English in both written and spoken.