We are always looking for interns with specialization in finance/ accounting/ business development. The internship applications are accepted year round. Through this internship, an applicant will gain valuable insight into operating business in China’s financial services industry.
The intern will handle a wide range of duties including:
- Assist accountants with accounting work, such as, month-end financial reports, post journal entries, A/R, A/P, and bank statement reconciliation.
- Assist with audits, such as review audit reports.
- Assist finance team in making financial projections for the clients as and when required.
- Assist business development and marketing team with online research, preparing routine news articles.
- Assist in the development of presentations to clients and potential clients.
- Perform any other duties assigned by employer.
- Pursuing or completed majors in Accounting/ Finance/Business Administration. Applicants with CGA or pursuing CGA will be given preference.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- 1-2 years of professional work experience in the current field is preferred.
- Proficient in MS office suite.
- Attention to detail, and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to speak, write and read Mandarin and/or French will be a PLUS.