Internship- Marketing and Business Development
It's a great opportunity for students living and studying in China to gain some hands on experience working in the dynamic Chinese market. The duration of work shall be at least 3 months.
- Assist in strategic advertising and promotion of the company’s products and services;
- Attend events/ seminars at Chambers of Commerce and business associations for marketing/business development purposes;
- Aid the business development and marketing team with online research, preparing routine news articles;
- Develop presentations to clients and potential clients;
- Generate new business contacts, leads and prospects;
- File business development reports and provide support to the management for administrative duties related to marketing and public relations;
- Other duties as assigned.
- University student in Beijing/Shanghai/Shenzhen with proper valid visa
- One year work experience in Marketing or related field
- Fluent English (oral/written), French is a plus
- Excellent presentation skills
- Fully committed to his/her tasks