By the size of its population, the People’s Republic of China serves as the largest market in the world and thus, an attractive place for setting up business.
Starting or expanding your business operations in China can be a challenging experience. Our Company Incorporation advisors are well-seasoned industry experts, offering assistance with business registration, maintenance, and much more.
Whether it’s in Greater China, Hong Kong, or the Shanghai Free-Trade Zone, S.J. Grand is ready to help clients make a smooth entry into the Chinese market. Our international team of advisors is highly familiar with company laws and tax systems in China, and will provide the necessary knowledge and support to help your business succeed.
S.J. Grand consultants guide you through the complex regulations in China and provide you with all the needed expert advice in order to succeed in the Middle Kingdom.
Types of Companies available:
- Business in China with a local entity
- Limited Liability Company (LLC) (ex-WFOE)
- Joint Venture (JV)
- Business in China with a foreign entity
- The China Branch Office
- The China Representative Office (RO)
Shanghai Free-Trade Zone
Shanghai Free-Trade Zone (Shanghai FTZ) or Shanghai Pilot Free-Trade Zone is especially beneficial for export-oriented businesses. The zone is usually among the first to adopt several economic and social reforms in China, making it an attractive place for setting up a company there. Get in touch with our team to learn more!
The benefits for registering a business in the Shanghai FTZ include:
- Eligibility for tax rebate on a portion if the company’s taxed income.
- Exemption from customs duties and import taxes for goods transferring between overseas destinations and the FTZ.
- Straightforward customs clearance procedures for goods that need to transfer to waterways, airways of railroads.
- Absence of foreign exchange controls for companies registered within the free trade zone.
- Beneficial interest rates in financial market and cross-border use of the RMB.)
Hong Kong has long been a leading center for finance and business. A well-developed infrastructure, an attractive tax regime and highly educated working professionals available for hire are just some of the perks for expanding to Hong Kong. Additionally, it allows one to operate both in the Asian economies and serves as an entrance to the Chinese market. Our S.J. Grand team of expert advisors can provide you with the support needed when going through the process of setting up a company in Hong Kong.
Our Company Incorporation and Administrative Services:
- Formation of companies, Representative Offices and other forms of businesses
- Applying for various kinds of licenses from Government Authorities
- Provision of company, Legal Representative and Finance seal (custody and chop)
- Services relating to the registration of trade name and logo
- Customs and Foreign Exchange registration
- Services regarding the filing of corporate changes
- Preparation and filing of Annual Evaluation Reports and other records
- Opening and operating bank accounts
- Arranging for any bank related issues such as the issue of bank credit cards, bank transfers etc.
- Secretarial Services on an annual basis
- Maintaining Shareholders Registry
- Preparation of minutes in relation to the meetings held by the Board of Directors and Shareholders.
- Re-domiciliation of companies.
Whether you want to start an LLC, RO, NGO, etc., our Company Incorporation practice can help you.