Tax and Accountancy
Global experience with local knowledge.
Our Tax and Accountancy practice offers cost-effective integrated services in individual and corporate tax planning, outsourced payroll management, audit and limited review.
With an international, multilingual team, S.J. Grand’s accountants in Asia can take care of all of your accountancy needs. Our streamlined tax and financial outsourcing services allow companies to put their resources to better use by taking advantage of our qualified accounting professionals. We can also prepare monthly bilingual financial reporting to enhance communication with our clients’ offshore financial departments.
Our accounting solutions fit the needs and budgets of smaller startups and larger SMEs:
- Full accounts produced by your dedicated accountant
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, or annual management accounts
- Preparation of debtors and creditors statements and aging analysis
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Preparation of PRC Accounting Books
- Free access to our bookkeeping software, Odoo
- Preparation of unaudited and consolidated financial statements in accordance with CAS
- Preparation of payments through e-banking for approval by client
- Preparation of overseas payments at counter
- Overseas payments at the counter
- Fapiao issuance
- Custody of chops, business license
Tax In Asia
S.J. Grand tax experts draw on considerable experience with Asia’s evolving personal and business tax systems as well as complex governance to ensure our clients chart a competitive tax strategy.
We offer comprehensive outsource services in monthly and quarterly Income Tax, VAT, and Business Tax filing, allowing your company to focus on core business activities. We offer comprehensive outsource services in monthly, quarterly, and yearly taxation filing allowing your company to focus on core business activities. We also provide individual tax planning for expatriates in China and around Asia, with specialist advice on exemptions, reductions and treaty arrangements.
Our tax practitioners maintain solid working relationships with tax bureaus in Asia and abroad and keep informed of the latest regulations and trends, ensuring smooth negotiation should any issues arise with a client’s compliance needs.
Tax Return Filling and Tax Refunds Services
- Preparation and filing Corporate Income Tax (CIT) returns
- Annual CIT Clearance
- Preparation and filing Value Added Tax (VAT) returns
- Preparation and filing Export VAT returns
- Request for refund of Export VAT / VAT
- Preparation and filing Other taxes (stamp duty)
- Service Fees / Royalties withholding tax filing
- Preparation and filing Individual Income Tax returns
- Request for Tax Clearance Certificates
- Payment of Taxes
Tax Planning & Optimization Services
- Tax planning services for companies and individuals
- Tax Domiciliation / Change of Tax Office
- Company Tax Registration
- General / Small Scale Tax-Payer Status
- Export VAT Classification
- Advice for Double Tax Avoidance
- Help with the Tax compliance with regulations
- Negotiation of Tax Cases with the Tax Authorities
- Intercompany Service Agreements
- Overseas Dividend Distribution & withholding tax
- Tax Investigation support
- VAT planning
As the Asian economy grows, its regulatory environment is subject to frequent and substantive change.
To help your business to thrive in these conditions, S.J. Grand has adopted an effective and scalable methodology that facilitates and enhances audit quality. We deliver independent and rigorous audits and limited reviews through a disciplined, cost‐effective process. Our audit team brings reliability and transparency to your financial reporting.
For further information on how our Tax and Accountancy practice can assist your company.